[DeTomaso] Windsor Cleveland water pump difference?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 09:31:27 EST 2009

Jack,

    I have a Stewart Pro Series water pump that is shaped more like the electric pumps than a standard Ford pump:

http://www.stewartcomponents.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=STE14000&Category_Code=ProSeriesWaterPumps

    I'm guess that it will bolt up, but I'm not sure how the thermostat circuit comes into play.  I'm wondering if I do the remote thermostat as in John Taphorn's article, is there an issue?

Ken