[DeTomaso] Headlight buckets

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Nov 11 23:05:08 EST 2009

#2729, with eight random exceptions after that.

Buckets are very expensive.   There is one that has been on E-bay for quite
some time but I don't know if it's early or late.   You'd have to ask the
guy.

I'd be asking around to the vendors, Kirk Evans etc.   Some people have
radically modified their cars to do away with the pop-up lights and may have
their buckets available.   These people are your new best friends. :>)