[DeTomaso] On this day

Erik L erik at unicall.no
Wed Nov 11 14:42:06 EST 2009

Maybe I´m a litle unpolite, but you schould´nt waited so long before you
join the WW1....

Some years ago I took a trip to Verdun- you dont understand the scale of it,
before you see it, and that was with the old Lee Springfeel ....

But as always, the good side won....

But, also it was a great day on monday..., I was i Berlin this weekend, and
stayed in the old DDR...., things have changed...

So, like Tom Lehrer used to say....: Who´s next...

Erik
Norway