[DeTomaso] NPC: Awesome garages

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 21:34:57 EST 2009

I'm not sure whose specific lift that is, but Superlifts are usually red (amongst afew others I'm sure) and they are made in USA too. However, I don't know of any 4 post lifts that have top cross bars, usually that is on the 2 post versions for additional rigidity. Superlift also make a single post lift like you see in the foreground of that photo.

I have a Direct Lift (8000lb model) and although made in China it has (touch wood) performed flawlessly so far and at the time we got a group buy for $1600 ea. I went all out and got the two sliding hydraulic jacks with it, which have come in useful, but can present a challenge on really low ground clearance cars.

Julian