[DeTomaso] Window wiper wiring

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Tue Nov 10 19:15:52 EST 2009

Any body have the "correct" wiring diagram for a left hand park motor with an eight prong three position rocker switch(low, high & park). I have bought 3 motors, 3 switches made a completely new dedicated harness according to SOBills Schematics and still can not get the wipers to function correctly. I have wired the car front to back made up a complete fuel injection harness with out a problem but this window wiper problem is completely perplexing. I have been able to get the wipers to function on all three position by tuning the switch on high first then back to low then park but I can not get the motor to function by simply turning the low on. One of the motors is supposed to be brand new never used.

Paul it is raining in Medford