[DeTomaso] Clutch pedal return spring

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Nov 10 15:37:44 EST 2009

Hi Ed,

I would think it is two fold. 1. too remove any pressure going to the slave
from the arm resting on the M/C (I would not think this is a big deal in our
setup). 2. too help the clutch engage buy removing all pressure from the
slave to the MC, allowing the slave to compress faster (well maybe).

All in all I think you are fine but, I think I need a ride to be sure...

Larry - Cleveland