[DeTomaso] Rear Bushings and Shafts

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue Nov 10 02:22:43 EST 2009

Disassemble the entire lower shaft design and watch as all the play is
that they should be. You must be able to easily pick out the stock tube
and see that there is not any old dry grease there and that bearing
surfaces are fine. Hole track of all the small shims so that they will be
in the right place when you mount up again. Fill with fresh grease.
Goran