[DeTomaso] Car lovers (non-Pantera)

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 23:03:27 EST 2009

I just got this on another car site.  Do a Google:  "Rick Treworgy  -  musclecarcollection.net"--I think that it is great that so many rich dudes are spending boucou money restoring so many cars.  Not only all the '50's and '60's muscle cars, but oddball brands:  Studebakers, Edsels, Desotos - I mean, who really cares!!!  But, it's great.--Just think - these cars (along with my Pantera, when it's finished) will never be sent to the dumpster, or wrecked, or set out to rust in the bushes.  They will be around forever!!!!!!!!!  Thanks, Jay Leno, and Rick Treworgy, and all the other dudes.--I mean, how many cars are for sale in Hemmings!
---Bill