[DeTomaso] Daytona This Coming Weekend (PONE)

Jim Wallace pantera_4220 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 22:03:30 EST 2009

All,

A member of PONE who has registered and paid for Track time this coming weekend at Daytona with La Belle Macchine d'Italia (Starting Friday Morning) is unable to attend due to circumstances beyond his control.

This PONE member is offering his registration and track fee ($1000 value) to and POCA member who is willing to use it and attend Daytona with an appropriate track car (hopefully a Pantera).

First come first serve.....please contact me via email and I will get you in contact with the person and their generosity,.

I personally was at this event last year.....if my car was in proper order I would go myself.

Any takers...it is Free no strings attached?

Review the URL for this event at www.italiancarsatpocono.com  choose the Daytona event for more information.

Jim Wallace
PONE President