[DeTomaso] Fuel gauge sender

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 9 10:16:03 EST 2009

Well happy and importantly good health on your upcoming 76th, Bill.

Good advice on time allocation.  Its interesting how one looks at the
trade off in the time one has left on this earth to the effort to fix
things themselves.

I still take pride in being able to repair, redesign, and replace things
on my own.  However, now the time left on this earth comes into play
given all the other things I want to do before I depart this life, which
given the current thrust by our government may be shorter than I would
have thought.

Take care and thanks for all the advice and help you provide the Pantera
community.  It saves me bookoos of time in trying to figure things out
myself.

Dick Koch - Atlanta