[DeTomaso] NPC Re: Need to change water pump - thanks to all

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:57:00 EST 2009

I used a Styrofoam insert kit that I found on eBay to insulate my garage
doors, already cut to the same same as the door panels and cheaper than
buying 4 x 8 sheets locally and cutting them down.  Went up quickly and
reduced temps in the summertime in the garage by at least 40 degrees and
keeps it comfortable in the winter ( although ours are mild anyway, biggest
advantage was energy savings, saw cost of electric  service drop by 5% by
stopping the influx of heat/cold through the kitchen door area which is the
entry to the garage.

One day when I replace the doors I'll purchase insulated door ( if I can get
what I want in a roll up or open out design, I really want to install a lift
and the over tracks will have to go I think), but these work great for now.
If anybody wants photos, just ask.

Michael Shortt
Savannah, Ga.
1971  #1660