[DeTomaso] Tech session at my house next Saturday

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Nov 9 01:15:50 EST 2009

Hi guys,

We're having the third tech session of the year for Lori Albino's '71
Pantera, at my house on Saturday the 14th.

I have a new (well, reconditioned used Hall non-Phoenix) radiator, new SS
water pipes and hose kit sitting in my livingroom, along with Meriah fans.
We're going to drain the cooling system, then pull out the total POS
existing radiator, and original rusty water pipes and crusty hoses and throw 'em
all over the hedge, and install the new stuff.

Along the way, we're going to sic Jim Seiferling on the electrical system
so that he can hook up the headlights (currently there are no limit switches
installed, just dangling wires up front, the radiator interferes with
replacing them), install some Fiamm-copy air horns (Harbor Freight specials), plus
whatever else strikes our fancy.

Grub and beverages will be provided.   Right now the weather is looking
promising--sunny and mid-60s temps.

So, if you're anywhere nearby (and Reno counts, as Julian Kift is already
committed to driving over the hill), come on over and help out! :>)

Details, and a map, here:

http://www.panteraclubnorcal.com/index.php/ev/details/64-tsla