[DeTomaso] Fuel gauge sender

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Mon Nov 9 00:16:20 EST 2009

FWIW,

I looked at rewinding a broken fuel gauge sender some time  back.

Between finding the correct resistance wire, winding it in a  non-linear
way to *match* the tank shape, and putting it all together in a  secure
fashion to make it durable, I said "nah." If you can buy one, IMHO,  buy it.

Yes, of course, you can repair the senders. But, without getting  too
philosophical, one must decide what their time here on earth is worth. Is it
better to fix the gauge or buy a replacement and do something else with the
limited time available? Your life  ....... your choice.

I'll be 76 this month ...... no doubt a factor.

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com