[DeTomaso] Ghia Design and the Pantera Prototypes

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:35:34 EST 2009

Fantastic Chuck (and contributors)!  Those pics and back story really
tie the early development of the car together for me.  It looks like
Tom pulled some ideas together until the final product.  Maybe I like
the production Pantera best because I am familiar with it, but it does
look like Ghia got it right.

The publicity photos from the prototype are more familiar, but the
seats are even better looking than those in the Bora.  I wish one of
the vendors would manufacture them, though they don't seem to be
adjustable at all.

sean