[DeTomaso] Pantera Christmas

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Nov 8 19:42:13 EST 2009

Hey all,

Some of you may remember a t-shirt we did a couple years ago for Christmas:
http://www.poca.com/pocastore/images/PanteraChristmasFinal.jpg

I've had a request for one in a size we don't have.  Well, based on that
I thought I might ask if anyone else would like one for this Christmas
season in sizes we don't have.  Think of kids sizes, or Mark McWhinney
sizes.  In order to make a printing run worth while, I need to get some
commitments ahead of time.  So if you want one of these t-shirts this
year, send me your name, quantity and sizes, and I'll put you on a
list.  I'll keep them at the same price, though the cost most likely has
gone up.  Shipping is $4.95 plus $2 handling.  If I get a group of
these, I'll forgo the handling, making shipping a simple $4.95 Priority
Mail.

Please let me know your interest, quantities, sizes before next Friday
Nov 13.

Thank you,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired