[DeTomaso] Californian Vitolini

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 00:30:44 EST 2009

In a message dated 11/7/09 15 43 19, wdemelo at cogeco.ca writes:

> I have a set of Vitolini Californias in the package. I remember hearing
> discussions way back about some being better than others (old version vs
> newer??). The ones I have are orginal but are plastic. Real cheap looking. You
> can easily see the mold seam lines and just crap looking.
> Is there a better, higher quality version available?

Nope--that's the way they've always been.   I have them on my car, and
really like them, with the proviso that they have to be disassembled and
modified to get adequate rotation of the mirror glass so that they actually
function properly.   But once that's done, they're my favorite (for Panteras with
blacked-out trim--for chrome trim cars, I actually prefer the stock Ford
mirrors).