[DeTomaso] Fouled Spark Plugs

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Nov 7 21:10:16 EST 2009

<<<<<I now have a clear glass fuel filter in addition to my fram
racing fuel filter. >>>>>

Boyd,

What you REALLY have is a fire waiting to happen.

A glass fuel line (which in reality is what you now have)  should not
ever be found in any vehicle.  Just because someone makes it does not
make it a safe thing to buy and use.

Please do yourself, and your Pantera,  a big favor and remove that POS
glass filter at your earliest convenience.

Larry

P.S. - In addition to all the spare parts, are you carrying a Halon
fire extinguisher?  Good idea even without glass fuel lines.  ;-)