[DeTomaso] Air vent for Detomaso valve covers???

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 7 18:01:46 EST 2009

It's difficult if not impossible to find the miniature filter style breathers in twist-on style for FOrd/De Tomaso valave covers and the push in ones leak around the twist cut out in the valve cover. If this is your problem then for $3.25 Summit sells Ford Racing M-6892-F wide lip grommets to convert from twist-on to push-in.

Good luck,

Julian