[DeTomaso] Need to change water pump - thanks to all

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Nov 7 15:37:19 EST 2009

Based on he replies I received, the Edelbrock took a slight edge over the
Flowkooler.  I just got my Edelbrock unit, and this thing is a piece of art
- it's beautiful.  It was a little more expensive ($187 through
CarParts.com), but that's only a little more than I paid one of our vendors
for the HD unit I put in four years ago that is now dead.

This one does have the curved vanes for better flow.  I'll get into this and
other stuff on the car after the walls in the garage get insulated.  I'm not
going to freeze my butt off out there again.

Thanks to all for the replies/suggestions.

Mike Thomas