[DeTomaso] Fouled Spark Plugs

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 6 20:59:39 EST 2009

Yes, maybe, but I got 17mpg.  I would expect the mileage to be much lower if
it were dumping gas.

That was at about 75mph, though.  I had slowed down to 65mph for the
Huntsville area speed trap when it fouled and died.  This cam starts to work
really well at about 3500rpm.  It is rough until about 3000rpm.  At 2500rpm
(65mph), it might drop in vacuum low enough to open the power valve.

I'll verify all of this with the a/f and vacuum gauges.