[DeTomaso] Fouled Spark Plugs

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 6 19:20:50 EST 2009

Kirby - I'll take you up on that.  Will you be at home tomorrow?  I can come
by whenever it's convenient for you.

I have bungs in both headers.  I have an autometer a/f sensor, but I haven't
gotten around to hooking it back up.  The LM/2 is supposed to be a lot
better, though.  I'd love to try it out.

Julian - 18deg initial, 21deg advance (stock blue bushing), one heavy
silver, one light silver spring.  It pings a little with this setup.  I
think I need to go back to 2 heavy silvers, and maybe 16deg initial.

What do you guys think about Autolite plugs?  Anything better?