[DeTomaso] Fouled Spark Plugs

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 6 19:02:46 EST 2009

Carbon fouling of all plugs is nearly always from too rich a mixture. Can you get a hold of or know anyone with an exhaust gas/CO analyzer?

What is your timing set at and how much mechanical advance did you set (with the various spring combinations) in that new "almost ready to run" MSD distributor?

Good luck,

Julian