[DeTomaso] Wheel weight

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 02:13:49 EST 2009

Jack,

They make one piece forged aluminum wheels:

www.forgedalloysusa.com

They aren't cheap, but seem to be very high quality.  They said they could make a Pantera specific wheel if there were enough (like 10 sets) ordered.  The wheels I saw were very light.

I looked at a lot of wheels at the SEMA show, and probably would only trust 3 or 4 manufactures.  These folks specialize in high strength forged parts for cars and aerospace.  Most the wheel manufactures appeared to be basically stylist, with no real technical knowledge.  Kinda scary

Ken