[DeTomaso] NPC: Fortran Re: math formula help

RFogle1 at aol.com RFogle1 at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 16:32:26 EST 2009

I worked as a technical temp for three years on a drafting automation
project in the early 90's and they were still using Fortran.  About a dozen  of
us wrote Fortran programs that made engineering drawings for aircraft  wheel
and brake component family's.  We weren't very popular with the  drafting
dept.  They had armed guards that walked us to our  cars.  It was a miserable
place to work, but the economy was sucking  wind and I was a new dad.
Prior to that I had a one hour intro to  Mechanical Engineering class where we
had to write a Fortran program to average  and compile baseball stats (punch
cards) for an imaginary  team.  Had I known that my livelihood years later
was going to  depend on Fortran, I would have paid more attention.  Ron
(Akron)

Ronald M. Fogle

President
Cuyahoga Valley Management, Inc.
PO Box  102
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44222
330-592-5189 phone
216-581-6494 fax

In a message dated 11/5/2009 3:01:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,