[DeTomaso] NPC- GAS TANK SEALER TRAIL BIKE

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:09:20 EST 2009

Dave,

Back when I was racing I used to have a pit bike ( Honda Espree ) that
suffered the same fate ( it was recused from a basement where it sat for 3
years with 1/2 a tank of sour gas and water )
, I took it to a local M/C, scooter guru who did exactly that ( along with
rebuilding the carb ), he coated the inside of the tank with some black
rubberized feeling substance and it worked great.

Michael Shortt