[DeTomaso] Dyno Testing Update - This time with data points

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Nov 4 17:53:06 EST 2009

Hi Dan,

Yes, I was planning on doing the Ford swap this year...let me know.
I am glad I got the photos of your dad's shop when we pulled your motor.
It's one of a kind place.

The Webers are off a Pantera 351 with closed heads. The tune should be
close.

Kirk had the mufflers, but I do not know how he ran them...Kirk are you up?

Larry - Cleveland