[DeTomaso] Wilwood Squeal

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Wed Nov 4 12:31:19 EST 2009

I read a few posts recently about Portfields customer service. I went as far as forwarding the comments to Porterfield. I feel it's necessary to let companies know when they do a good job, not just when they do a poor job. I had Porterfield in my last Pantera.
Speaking of poor customer service.....I've been dealing with squealing brakes for a couple of years now. I have Wilwood rotors, calipers and pads. After speaking to Wilwood I ordered new pads with the same result. They are now telling me to go with a different compound and anti -squeal shims( never offered before) all at my cost.
I should've went with Porterfield from the beginning.
Will