[DeTomaso] La Carrera Panamerica- the rookie way ( WARNING - NOPANTERA CONTENT )

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:44:46 EST 2009

Hans - great story!

I wish I had known you were there - I was in Mexico for work last week, and
as luck would have it, was in Queretaro when the Panamerica came through!

It would have been great to meet your crew. I saw Andy Prill in a Porsche
356, but didn't know that I "knew" anyone else.

Sounds like an adventure that you won't soon forget!

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"