[DeTomaso] Tool to get air out of cooling system / electric water pump

Kjetil Finne kjetfinn at online.no
Tue Nov 3 14:41:49 EST 2009

I think that the tool discussed here is probably very helpful in
reducing the amount off trapped air in the system, but I doubt that it
will eliminate all the air as the only way to obtain absolute vacuum(no
air) would be a two stage vacuum pump. However it will definitely speed
up the filling process.
I have an electric water pump on my Pantera. Very useful for a quick
filling process + a whole bunch off other advantages. Less than 10
minutes from empty system to a full system purged from air.
My opinion is that an electric pump has to be one off the most
worthwhile upgrades to your Pantera cooling system.
Nothing is worse than having to stop your engine because off high water
temperature knowing that the water will stop circulating at the same time.

Kjetil