[DeTomaso] (NPC) A Half-Century of Automotive Eyesores

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 13:32:35 EST 2009

>From Business Week.  I always love when non-car people write about cars.  Some unbelievable choices, and some good ones.  Yes - Bricklin, DeLorean, and Enzo all make the list...but nothing from DeTomaso!

===================

A Half-Century of Automotive EyesoresBy Damian Joseph

"Considering
how many new cars are rolled out every year, it's no surprise that a
few might be just plain homely. There's a chance that certain styles
might become fashionable with a dash of retro hip. (Well, maybe not
from the 1970s.) But for the most part, the following 50 cars will
never be anything but design duds."

See: http://bit.ly/3qyZMK

brent
4328