[DeTomaso] Cleveland EFI Project, looking for help on adding intake manifold injector pockets

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 21:39:15 EST 2009

Perfect is the enemy of "good enough".  I think this explanation of
the benefits of batch fire vs. sequential fire illustrates that yes,
you can get more power if everything is perfect.  But not a lot more
power.

http://www.megamanual.com/MSFAQ.htm#sequential

That said, in competition, every little thing you do can add up to a
lot if you have enough little things.

sean