[DeTomaso] need advice before I cry

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 21:03:00 EST 2009

reassuring to hear that.  hopefully will be same happy story for me.  i plan to remove thermostat first to see what is up.  hard to believe it just wouldn't open.  maybe there will be some debris blocking it, such as maybe an old sock that fell in while I wasn't looking, or that $60,000 I lost while putting the car together...  Who knows, maybe I'll find what is left of my youth, although that would be too small to block anything.