[DeTomaso] POCA Back Issues,  Profiles/Newsletters

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun May 31 23:31:13 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/31/09 12 45 56, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> This listing might leave out some I have in the garage and not presently
> inventoried, but this is what's on my living room floor today.
>
> http://www.asajayinc.com/temp/backissuescount 5-30-09.pdf

...and I can fill in any gaps with respect to missing Profiles that AJ
doesn't have.   I have small quantities from 1995-2000, and varying quantities
after that, ranging from a handful to a ridiculous amount.   There are a few
issues that I have 200+ extra copies of, and others that I only have one or
two.

AJ--if you have needs let me know.

Mike (AJ has tons more space in his house than I do, and I'm contemplating
in one place--HIS place!) :>)