[DeTomaso] Who makes a replacement Delta wing for a GT5/GT5-S?

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sun May 31 17:11:47 EDT 2009

Looking at pictures of Countach wings it's clear that the supports are placed much closer together than on the Pantera. Unless the wing is designed to be supported with the mounting points wider apart it's going to bend in the middle. Maybe that's what's happening on the Panteras? :-|

Thomas T had molds made from his wing a while back, maybe that guy can make one?

Tomas