[DeTomaso] Fwd: Who makes a replacement Delta wing for a GT5/GT5-S?

sigbjørn eskeland sig916 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 14:53:01 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sigbjørn eskeland <sig916 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, May 31, 2009 at 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Who makes a replacement Delta wing for a GT5/GT5-S?
To: Charles McCall <charlesmccall at gmail.com>

hello.. check out the : http://jpc.se/a/index.php?Itemid=5

http://jpc.se/a/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=6&Itemid=10

the quality is  very good, but ass you mention, the hood too Geoff was
Little soft,it was used to "soft" glue. but new hard glue is now used so
this should not be a problem anymore. Geoffs hood has Thomas offered to fix
but i don't know what Geoff and Thomas has agreed of?.
Thomas making carbon doors for my car at the moment.. the problem with the
pantera is they are "handmade" so there are some difference, so the parts
has to adjust to fit.. but that is not a problem with th wing :)

sigbjorn