[DeTomaso] NOS GoodYear VR60-15 Batorbacks for sale

Douglas Kelm dakelm at qwest.net
Fri May 29 19:59:00 EDT 2009

Since I've sold my Pantera, I have a few left over parts to part with.
Nobody makes a 60VR15 rated tire for the stock 7 & 8 inch Pantera rims
anymore. The last ones available were these GoodYear Gatorbacks, and they're
long since unobtainable. They are NOS, never mounted tires that have been
properly stored in a dark, cool, dry space since new. Three of them still
have the factory paper stickers attached to the treads. They are the correct
sizes for the Pantera 7 & 8 inch stock Campis, 215/60VR-15 front and
255/60VR-15 rear. I have posted 10 pictures of these tires at my flickr
website. You can access them at
www.flickr.com/photos/dakelm/72157618979082772/

Priced at $800/the set plus shipping, which I estimate at about $25 per tire
to the lower 48 only. You can email me directly at dakelm at qwest.net if
you're interested. Next stop: ebay.

Doug Kelm