[DeTomaso] Cooling system hose questions

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Fri May 29 15:53:16 EDT 2009

I thought I did too, but you can see from the photos, the position of
the blades indicates it's a pusher setup.

Remember, this was donated or sold to me (long time ago, I forget
which now), from another Pantera owner.  No complaints here.

What I am referring to, is the replacement of the fan disk only, not
the entire fan assembly.  I keep the shroud, the motors, all that...
just remove a c-clip, remove the pusher fan, install the puller fan
and replace the c-clip.  Same quality parts as already installed, just
reversing the direction of most efficient flow.

Is it still confusing?
It's the difference between what I -have-:
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=FLX-30131K&N=700+4294924500+4294839058+400226+4294848453+115&autoview=sku

and what I -should- have:
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=FLX-30132K&view=1&N=700+150+4294924500+4294839058+400226+4294848453+4294784093+4294902511+

The difference is subtle, but important.

Asa Jay

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: