[DeTomaso] Cooling system hose questions

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 13:14:37 EDT 2009

Those look like pusher fans, not sucker fans.  You have several possible options...

Option 1: Mount the fans to the front of your radiator in a correct pusher arrangement.

Option 2: Remove the blades and flip them over, if possible, to use the fan in a sucker
arrangement. If the fan blade cannot be properly flipped over, call Flex-a-liite or Spal,
whoever makes the unit, and order the correct blades for your fans to use them as suckers
if your bent on having sucker fans.