[DeTomaso] Cooling system hose questions

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Fri May 29 06:20:10 EDT 2009

Tomas Gunnarsson skrev:
> Pushers will bend away from the radiator while operating and suckers
> will move towards the radiator, right?

Yes, but when you're driving at 150mph I doubt that the fans are
running, even if they are spinning, and that they would be able to push
air at higher speed than that ;-)

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21