[DeTomaso] Cooling system hose questions

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Fri May 29 02:25:22 EDT 2009

One thing against pushers is that if the blades are flexible they might
run into the radiator at high speed, destroying the radiator.

Why would you lay the radiator down if you have the fans in front of the
radiator? I believe the reason for a lay down arrangement is mainly for
space issues with sucker fans.

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21