[DeTomaso] Fw:  Some tech analysis of Classic LeMans 08

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu May 28 14:05:31 EDT 2009

As I understand the mod, Pat cuts the a-arm in two, recontours it and
rewelds the halves back together with extra reinforcing, then includes an extra
shim-pack so an owner can return the car to stock alignment if desired.....
Kids, don't try this at home unless you're a really good welder! FWIW- J
Deryke