[DeTomaso] Woods A-arm mod

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Thu May 28 13:36:23 EDT 2009

Here is the email that Johnny sent to me a few months back. ~$310 for both.
I beleive Micals mod is roughly $1300 USD, Will

Hi Will,

£170 (aprox $310) for both. This includes the adjustable caber lock I weld
on and an aluminium spacer to fill the gap where the arm gets wider. I do
not
paint the arms though because most people like to send them off for powder
coating.

If you shave your ball joints the most you can get 1/8th" (3mm) my  friend
Tom did this and it made no difference. You need  3/4" (19mm)

Your other alternative is to use off set poly bushings on your  top and
bottom arm. The trade off doing it this way is it's not adjustable and  it
forces
you to run poly bushes on the front. I dont like poly bushings and  stick
with
the factory rubber.

                            Regards, Johnny