[DeTomaso] NPC about a Camera

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 28 01:27:57 EDT 2009

NPC...
Thinking about buying a inexpensive Camera for the Reno trip! The Camera, Petax Z10, 8MP, 7X optical zoom, has 52 MB. Last years model close out. For about a $100 seems like it would suit my needs, since I have never had a need for a fancy Camera! It seems fairly easy to operate for a Camera illiterate like me?

OK, Pantera Camera guys what do you think? At 8mp and 52mb, how many photos could I take? I have been told I should also get a 1 or 2 GB Memory card. How many extra photos will that get me?

Thanks for the help
Curt