[DeTomaso] front seal oil leak help

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu May 28 00:28:29 EDT 2009

Oh hey, you might want this one instead...
FPGTCS45283
it comes with a fancy sleeve&seal kit which is supposed to aid in the
crankshaft to oil seal sealing surface.  More info on that here:
http://www.microsleeve.com/

That might be just what you need.

Asa Jay
<remember, this is a Napa part number, do not just plug it into your
search engine, search safely, use protection>

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA

1971 Mach I Mustang  [ASA JAY]