[DeTomaso] Fw: (NPC) Now, how many of you have import marque cars sitting in your garages?(was: How can this happen in America)

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 19:02:54 EDT 2009

It's not fair if taxpayers have to pay for early retirements for some and not others.
Will

Your leaders have determined that it will be that way.  You just have to pay for it.  People have discovered that you can vote for a welfare society and don't care anything about the security of the country.  If they could get a new flat screen knowing this will be a wasteland in fifty years, they'll take the TV.  I've always been amazed at the group of people who came together and formed what became this country.  There has never been anything remotely like it in the world, but they also knew it wouldn't last forever...or could last

forever.  Jefferson knew how it would come about...............

"Experience hath shown, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."   We've just tipped over that edge a few months ago.

 "A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government."   "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not".   Sound familiar?

"Information is the currency of democracy."  "Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  The only info you get is sinfully biased by a misguided few who evidently want to see this experiment in democracy fail.  If I say anything about Obama I'm a racist or malcontent.  He knows this and is going to play it hard to the end.  Aw, who cares.

Michael...where's my TV?