[DeTomaso] Deserves Healthcare?

dickruzzindesign dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Wed May 27 18:28:58 EDT 2009

His argument about healthcare as a "deserved" commodity is very well stated and LOGICAL.  EMOTION requires that all, no matter what, should get it.  If you are on that side of the argument you are not being fair to all who "deserve" a system that will maximize their tax dollar.
Sit down and think about it in relation to your own financial and health situation.

Justice is also blind, caused by that cloth over her eyes.  In that way all are treated in exactly the same way, except for human failing.  What a concept.

Our healthcare system compared to others in the world is like a NASA space shot happening in every neighborhood clinic.
Government will ruin it like everything else it touches.

Health insurance can work and provide stopgaps for any traumatic situation.
No one want to let the free market system work, it is restrained by state and federal grandfathered insurance and legal requirements that limit its' ability to lower costs.  The free market can give all of us healthcare. We have the best free market system in the world, we know how to do it. We can now see that human failing here has opened the door to terrible consequences taken advantage of by ruthless people who can ruin this country forever.
--
All the best, Dick Ruzzin.
dickruzzinDESIGN at aol.com
920 Whittier Rd. Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230 / Phone: +313-824-0539  Cell: 313-300-9558