[DeTomaso] NPC Re: Deserves Healthcare?

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed May 27 13:50:22 EDT 2009

I'd like to make a note here, that I took this conversation OFF LINE
with the original poster.  See header of "Original Message" from me
below.  I double checked my SENT message and the email forum was -not-
included.  The Original poster has elected to "redistribute" it to the
list.  Though I don't mind others seeing my view, I felt the
conversation needed to be taken away from the list.

Bad dog, no biscuit for you.

Asa Jay

Quoting pantdino at aol.com: