[DeTomaso] Fuel tank threads

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Wed May 27 11:31:24 EDT 2009

Will,

	The M22 threads are VERY close to 3/4"NPT pipe thread.  Then I used a
NAPA-Weatherhead #3220x12x8 bushing, 3/4" NPT male to 1/2" NPT female.
Followed by a 1/2' NPT male to 1/2" NPT female brass pipe elbow.

Although at this point I'd have to endorse Dave Nunn's M22 x 1.5 banjo bolt
and M22 x -10AN male banjo.M22 banjo fitting method over mine.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505