[DeTomaso] NPC How can this happen in America

Rich hoppe1 at cox.net
Tue May 26 23:26:44 EDT 2009

A year ago I had 27 ford f150's now I have 15.
I cannot understand why anyone would buy a foreign pickup truck.
Ford's are less expensive to buy own and operate.
I have a number of them above 100k miles.
Never had a motor or trans or AC problem.
Brakes, batteries, tires, sometimes fuel pumps, sometimes a ball joint or
suspension part we drive over curbs a lot.
The anti lock brakes sensors act up with a lot of dust.  At 100k the engines
need spark plugs and maybe a coil.
That is about it.  I usually try to trade them at100k but with the economy I
am trying to go longer.
Rich