[DeTomaso] (NPC) Now, how many of you have import marque cars sitting in...

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 16:38:03 EDT 2009

Having worked as an aerospace engineer for 24 years (in a past life) the reality was that the companies wanted to hire 30 year olds with an MS, and get rid of anyone near 50.  They did not value experience.  Years ago a story went around that the automakers got rid of most their engineers in the mid 60s because there were no more improvements needed in cars.  And then came the IMPORTED Japanese cars.

What's the old saying, spit in one hand and wish for a good product where there is no competition in the other, and see which gets full first.  And some people believe that goverment controlled healthcare is a good thing?  Where's that beach front property in Nevada.

Ken